Important Customer Update From Cardiac Insight’s President
To Our Valued Cardiac Insight Customers,
Thank you for entrusting Cardiac Insight products, including the Cardea SOLO™ System and Cardea 20/20 ECG™, to help you deliver expert cardiac arrhythmia diagnosis and high-quality care. Our nationwide team is equipped to support you, however, and whenever your priorities evolve, to meet our urgent national health imperatives.
As President & COO, I want to assure you of the integrity of our product supply chain and update you on important operational changes we are making to align our activities with the current COVID-19 situation.
Our Product Inventory is Unaffected and Available
- Cardiac Insight products are proudly manufactured in United States and North American facilities. This affords us greater flexibility and reduced risk of component supply interruptions.
- We have adequate inventory of our products, including Cardea SOLO Sensors, to more than meet your current and forecasted needs in the upcoming months.
Shipping Days Rescheduled to Every Monday and Thursday
- To protect our employees and comply with recommended person-to-person contact reduction, we are changing to semi-weekly shipments (two shipments a week) every Monday and Thursday.
- Customers on Automatic Shipments should not see any changes. We will plan shipping to best align the ship day to your usual delivery date requirements.
- For changes to your automatic Cardea SOLO Sensor shipment, contact your local Cardiac Insight sales representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please continue to place your Cardea SOLO Sensor orders in your usual manner at email@example.com, via the Web or call Sales at 866-554-3751, Option 3.
- Emergency or urgent order shipments will be handled individually. Thank you for reviewing your product use needs and collaborating with us in advance to avoid last-minute ordering
- Customer Service & Technical Support is available during usual business hours, Monday-Friday, 9 am to 5 pm Pacific Time.
- Customer Service & Technical Support: 1-866-554-3751, Option 2
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we navigate through this challenging time together. Our ultimate goal is to always provide you with the highest level of service. And especially now, we THANK you and your team who give so much at the frontline.
Our hearts go out to those affected by this crisis. We will continue to monitor and keep you informed of any changes to this update.
CARDIAC INSIGHT INC.
President & Chief Operating Officer