The Cardea 20/20 ECG™ includes the following:
- ECG Transmitter with patient lead wires. The patient lead wires terminate in clip/snap connectors that attach to user-selected commercially available ECG electrodes (electrodes are not included in the Cardea 20/20 ECG system).
- PS1 Medical Grade Power Supply to recharge the ECG Transmitter’s internal battery or directly power the ECG Transmitter via connection with AC mains power.
- USB Bluetooth® Radio.
- Cardea 20/20 ECG personal computer software application.
- Operator’s Manual.
- Quick Start Guide.
To use the Cardea 20/20 ECG, you need a Windows-compatible PC with the following:
- Disk: Minimum 2 GB of free disk space.
- CPU: Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU @1.50 GHz or greater, 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, or equivalent.
- Display: 1024×768 or higher resolutions.
- Memory: Minimum 2 GB of system memory.
- Pointing Device: Windows® compatible mouse.
- Keyboard: Windows® compatible keyboard.
- Windows® Operating Systems Supported: XP (SP3)Windows 7 and higher.
Note: The installation program may need to install the following Microsoft components if not already on the PC:
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4 Client Profile
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86)
- Ports: 1 available USB port (support for USB Bluetooth® Radio).
- Printer: Microsoft Windows® compatible inkjet or laser printer.
Cardiac Insight offers Cardea 20/20 ECG with an 11” laptop/Windows OS downloaded with Cardea 20/20 ECG software—Cardea 20/20 ECG device paired & ready—all in one customized, durable waterproof carrying case.
Caution: Federal law (USA) restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.