The Cardea 20/20 ECG™ includes the following:
- ECG Transmitter with patient lead wires. The patient lead wires terminate in clip/snap connectors that attach to user-selected commercially available ECG electrodes (electrodes are not included in the Cardea 20/20 ECG system).
- USB ECG Transmitter eliminates the need for additional power cables or charging.
- Cardea 20/20 ECG personal computer software application.
- Operator’s Manual.
- Quick Start Guide.
To use the Cardea 20/20 ECG, you need a Windows-compatible PC with the following:
- Disk: Minimum 2 GB of free disk space.
- CPU: Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU @1.50 GHz or greater, 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, or equivalent.
- Display: 1024×768 or higher resolutions.
- Memory: Minimum 2 GB of system memory.
- Pointing Device: Windows® compatible mouse.
- Keyboard: Windows® compatible keyboard.
- Windows® Operating Systems Supported: Windows 7, 8 and 10.
- Ports: 2 available USB ports.
Cardiac Insight offers Cardea 20/20 ECG with an 11” laptop/Windows OS downloaded with Cardea 20/20 ECG software—Cardea 20/20 ECG device paired & ready—all in one customized, durable waterproof carrying case.
Caution: Federal law (USA) restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.