High-Quality ECG Results Start With High-Quality Data
The Cardea 20/20 ECG™ high-bandwidth transmitter (0.05–150 Hz) digitizes at 1000 Hz and a resolution of <1 μVolt, compared to common industry standards of 500 Hz and 2.5-5 μVolt.
The real-time recording screen continuously displays all of the ECG trace data, helping the clinician correct patient motion and other noise artifacts that commonly degrade ECG quality. Adaptive AC line filters remove pure line noise (e.g., 60 Hz) without introducing the common “ringing” artifact associated with high-amplitude and narrow R waves.
The baseline wander filter effectively removes respiration artifacts without distortion of ST segments.
The 16-second recording duration supports high-quality computation of median beats, particularly important for athletes with very low resting heart rates.
The single click of a button stops the recording and automatically analyzes the ECG, providing diagnostic interpretation and recommendations. Cardiac conditions known to increase risk trigger a recommendation for further clinical evaluation.
Cardea 20/20 ECG provides medical professionals with the diagnostic data they need to help save lives.
Caution: Federal law (USA) restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
• Response to specific American Heart Association PPE screening questions
• Proprietary algorithm includes International Criteria for ECG Interpretation in Athletes
• Previous indications and symptoms of cardiac disease
• ECG signal recording for 16 seconds vs. 10 second standard
• Automatic processing and interpretation of the ECG
• Interactive editing of global phase picks (i.e., location of Pon, Poff, Q, S and end of T)
• Over-reading, editing and confirmation of the ECG interpretation
• Secure email support for collaborative ECG review
• Entry of selected echocardiographic data commonly recorded during PPE screening
• Handheld device connects via Bluetooth® wireless technology
• Analysis software runs on a standard Windows-based PC
• Diagnostic chronology logging
• User preference management
• Cohort reporting